Thursday 10 April 2014

Debenhams Blue Cross Sale

I've just spent the last couple of hours looking through the site and there is quite alot of lovely items to be had for a bargain. These are a few that I've picked out what I am buying - LEGO Legends of Chima Brickmaster @ £5.99 usually £19.99. LEGO Duplo My First Farm- 6141 now £6, usually around £20. Teksta Pink Puppy  @ £19.50, usually about £40. These are low stock so will probably sell out soon but there is absolutely loads more bargains there, so worth looking! All these now out of stock.

Something which I've been wanting to buy for ages are these Star by Julien Macdonald - Designer glass silver flute Usually £10, now £3, I personally think they are gorgeous!

This would make a lovely gift for someone Baylis & Harding Sweet Mandarin & Grapefruit Relax and Retreat Gift Set  £13.50 and these to go with it Baylis & Harding Sweet Mandarin & Grapefruit Slipper Gift Set  @ £7.50.

Love this Red Herring Black trim grab bag bargain at £8.70

So those are just a few of absolutely loads thats on offer and its a sale which is definitely worth having a look at!

No comments:

Post a Comment